Navigating Tax in Property Investing
Shukri and Amir share their insights on property investment based on their extensive experience, the common myths and misconceptions that early-stage investors often face, and how to balance growing your investment portfolio and maintaining healthy financial dynamics.
They also talk about navigating the legal landscape for property investing, the ideal times to seek property investment advice, the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), and sharing expert tips to help experienced investors take their property investment to the next level.
If you want to dive more into investment strategies, financial planning, and legal aspects of property investing, make sure to tune in to this episode.
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:18 Exploring Shukri and Amir’s Professional Journeys and Investing Styles
- 04:34 Addressing Common Misconceptions for Early-Stage Investors
- 09:29 Balancing Portfolio Expansion and Financial Dynamics
- 12:49 Unraveling the Benefits of Structured Financial Planning
- 13:53 Tips for Seasoned Property Investors
- 18:32 Navigating Structures and Laws for Property Investors
- 20:43 When to Seek Property Investment Advice & Plan Your Finances
- 23:19 Exploring NDIS: Opportunities and Considerations for Investors
- 25:19 Previewing an Exclusive Webinar for Property Investors
- 26:36 Unveiling the Potential of Property Investment in the Budget
- 29:55 Closing Thoughts
How to Download Episode 2 of The Property Blueprint Podcast
We’ve made it easy for you to watch or listen to The Property Blueprint by making it available on all major platforms including Youtube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts. Alternatively, you can listen now using the podcast player below.